AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US
1. Welcome to the website of VeteranHub an initiative of Returned & Services League of Australia (Tasmania Branch) Inc, ABN: 11 977 093 123 (we, us and our or VeteranHub or RSL Tasmania).
3. The information on this website (information) is provided on an "as is" basis. We do not warrant or make any representation as to its accuracy or completeness nor that it is suitable for your intended use.
4. The information is of a general nature and does not constitute professional advice and should not be used for making decisions relating to your personal and financial circumstances.
5. We do not warrant or represent that the information is free from error, technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
6. We do not warrant or make any representation that the material on this website will not cause damage or that the material is free from any computer virus or other defects. It is your responsibility to complete a virus check and similar checks on any information downloaded.
7. All warranties, representations and implied terms and any liability which may arise in relation to your access to this website or any information are expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
8. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure this website remains continuously available, however we do not guarantee that access will be continuous or uninterrupted. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to this website at our sole discretion at any time.
9. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for:
(a) injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use of (or inability to use) any information on this website, including any opinions displayed on this website;
(b) direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, including loss of programs or data, loss of business, business interruption or lost revenue or profits;
(c) the cost of servicing or replacing any equipment arising from the use of this website.
10. Where liability cannot be excluded, to the extent permitted by law, any liability arising incurred by us arising from your use of the information or this website is limited to the re-resupplying the information.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
11. This website may contain links to other websites (Linked Sites). Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including any link contained in a Linked Site.
12. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site, and we provide these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement by us or any association.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
14. You may not use this website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair this website or interfere with another party's use and enjoyment of the website.
15. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this website.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO VeteranHub OR POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE
16. We do not claim ownership of any materials (including feedback and suggestions) that you provide to us or post, upload or submit to any part of this website (Submission).
17. By providing, posting, uploading or submitting your Submission, you warrant and represent that:
(a) you own or otherwise control all of the rights in your Submission including the right for you to provide, post, upload or submit the Submission;
(b) you grant to us (and you have the ability to grant to us) permission to use your Submission including the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
18. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission.
19. We are under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time.
21. We may without notice vary or modify the information on this website and change or discontinue any feature or part of this website, the hours of availability or the equipment required to access this website.
22. By accessing and using this website, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tasmania.
23. Any email address on this website is published to facilitate communications in relation to goods and services supplied by us and it must not be inferred as consent to receive unsolicited commercial electronic messages.